There is still time to register for the SIMCO Field Day and earn up to 6 Iowa DNR-Iowa Well Contractors CEUs!
Join the SIMCO team and Worldwide Drilling Resource on July 10, 2019, on location in Osceola, Iowa. This one-day event offers three classes in the morning and a full afternoon of drilling demonstrations, weather permitting. SIMCO’s Field Day provides drillers the opportunity to see an available powerhouse SIMCO 7000 in action. While you and your team update CEU requirements, SIMCO will provide lunch and facility tours, as well.
Field Day Schedule:
- 7:30-8:20 – Registration
- 8:20-8:30 – Welcome from SIMCO General Manager, Darren Swolley
- 8:30-9:30 – Class 1 with SIMCO’s Chief Engineer, Steve Jurshak (1 CEU)
- 9:45-10:45 – Class 2 with Deb Williams, Geologist 3 from the Iowa DNR (1 CEU)
- 11:00-12:00 – Class 3 with Sales Engineer Jim Hutmacher from Wyo-Ben (1 CEU)
- 12:00-2:00 – Lunch provided by SIMCO and tours of SIMCO factory
- 2:00-5:00 – Drilling Demonstrations-weather permitting (3 CEUs)
Registration for this field day is $50 for those wanting to earn the CEUs. If the weather does not allow for the demonstrations, three additional classes will be added to the afternoon to ensure attendees can still earn all 6 CEUs.
This is also a great opportunity to check out the SIMCO 7000 and see all the features in the field. Do you need a powerful rig but don’t have the capital to buy new? The 2009 model 7000 demonstrated during Field Day is PTO driven with low hours and is available for purchase. Call for details.
Spots are limited, so register today! Call Melody Goodman at 641-342-2166 to reserve your seat. If you have any other questions about the SIMCO Drilling Field Day or to learn more about SIMCO equipment, contact the Sales Team at 800-338-9925 or through their online Contact form.