THE SIMCO 2800 DECK ENGINE – FOR WATER WELL AND GEOTHERMAL DRILLING
- PERFECT FOR INTERNATIONAL / EXPORT
- Proven design for easier service means less down time and lower maintenance costs!
- Higher R.O.I – More profit per well
Backed by over 40 years of experience makes this rig the easy choice.
If you ask our customers they will tell you that the SIMCO 2800 is the best drill for geothermal drilling / water well drilling in its class on the market today. The SIMCO 2800 is a compact, ruggedly built, easy to maintain, all hydraulic top head drive drill rig. The SIMCO 2800 is ideal for geothermal drilling and waterwell drilling. With SIMCO you are not just buying a drill rig you are getting unmatched service and support that you won’t find anywhere else.
- Drillhead (2,850 ft. lbs. max / 0-180 rpm)
- OPTIONAL 7,500 ft. lbs. Drilhead Available
- 11′ Stroke Mast w/ Telescoping Extension (pulldown/pullback 12,000 lbs. max)
- Diesel Deck Engine
- Hydraulic Winches
- Main: 4500 lbs. 135 fpm.
- Aux.: 2550 190 fpm.
- Optional Loop Wrench
- Split Rod Table and Breakout Wrench
- Top Feed Water Swivel / Plumbing Tree
- Centrifugal / Piston Pumps
- In / Out Hydraulic Slide Base
- In-Deck Grouter (available Option)
- Mud Rotary
- DHT Hammer (with auxiliary air)