PROVEN TECHNOLOGY IN A RENEWED PACKAGE
When it comes to dependable geothermal drilling and water well drilling, no other drill in the SIMCO line up is more dependable than the new SIMCO 2400. This robust, portable drilling rig has proven to be low maintenance, compact, and powerful throughout all of our testing. While the 2400 SK-1 has been a reliable, ideal choice for geothermal and water-well drilling, we found a way to make it even better.
The NEW 2400 package has improved capabilities and features to make quick work of any project. The always dependable properties of the 2400 are still part of the package:
- Long Stroke Mast – handles 10′ tooling
- 2-Speed Drillhead – 2000 ft. lbs./90 rpm., or 1000 ft. lbs./180 rpm.
- Hydraulic Winch – 2550 lbs. max capacity 190 fpm.
- Hydraulic Winch – 4500 lbs. max capacity
- 40 HP Diesel Deck Engine
- In/Out Slide Base
- Split Rod Handling Table
- Hydraulic Break out Wrench
- SIMCO Tandem Axle Trailer
- 3 Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- 2×3 Centrifugal Mud Pump – 250-300 GPM / 100-125 PSI
Wet / Air Rotary Drilling –
Up to 8 inch borehole
Up to 200 feet deep
Capabilities may vary depending on conditions.