Join SIMCO Drilling Equipment for a day of water well drilling demonstrations, a facility tour, classes, and a chance to earn Continuing Education Units!
SIMCO has a limited number of spots available for the SIMCO Drilling Field Day being held on July 10, 2019, on location in Osceola, Iowa. Each attendee can earn up to 6 Iowa DNR-Iowa Well Contractors CEUs. This one-day event offers three classes in the morning, with a full afternoon of drilling demonstrations, weather permitting. SIMCO will provide lunch and facility tours, as well.
Field Day Schedule:
- 7:30-8:20 – Registration
- 8:20-8:30 – Welcome from SIMCO General Manager, Darren Swolley
- 8:30-9:30 – Class 1 with SIMCO’s Chief Engineer, Steve Jurshak (1 CEU)
- 9:45-10:45 – Class 2 with Deb Williams, Geologist 3 from the Iowa DNR (1 CEU)
- 11:00-12:00 – Class 3 with Sales Engineer Jim Hutmacher from Wyo-Ben (1 CEU)
- 12:00-2:00 – Lunch provided by SIMCO and tours of SIMCO factory
- 2:00-5:00 – Drilling Demonstrations-weather permitting (3 CEUs)
Registration for this field day is $50 for those wanting to earn the CEUs. If the weather does not allow for the demonstrations, three additional classes will be added to the afternoon to ensure attendees can still earn all 6 CEUs.